blog

January 27, 2020

How much alupent would it take to give the patient 20 mg of the active ingredient alupent contains 5% active ingredient

How much alupent would it take to give the patient 20 mg of the active ingredient alupent contains 5% active ingredient
January 27, 2020

How does the nurse use data collected from the patient assessment in order to promote safety?

How does the nurse use data collected from the patient assessment in order to promote safety?
January 27, 2020

What biological function occurs when a patient is sleeping?

What biological function occurs when a patient is sleeping?
January 27, 2020

Mrs. Perez’s nurse receives her from the post anesthesia care recovery unit (PACU) to her surgical unit.

Mrs. Perez’s nurse receives her from the post anesthesia care recovery unit (PACU) to her surgical unit. She realizes that orders are all discontinued when a patient leaves a floor and goes to the surgical suite for surgery. She is looking to admit her patient to her unit and needs a full order set for Mrs. Perez’s care from her surgeon for her postoperative care on the surgical unit. When the patient arrives, the nurse reviews all the new orders the surgeon has written for Mrs. Perez. The nurse will need to introduce herself and have the patient identify herself […]
January 27, 2020

Define family planning, legalized abortion, maternal mortality rate, prenatal care, and the influence this has on pregnancy outcome.

Define family planning, legalized abortion, maternal mortality rate, prenatal care, and the influence this has on pregnancy outcome. Why is this important for you to know in your prospective career field? Include a resource addressing current concerns regarding this issue.
January 27, 2020

What was the probability (risk) of cookienemia development among the citizens of Leopoldville in 2015 from the scenario below?

What was the probability (risk) of cookienemia development among the citizens of Leopoldville in 2015 from the scenario below? Problem: Leopoldville is a village of 500 elves with two major ethnic groups—the Anorexies, who comprise 60% of the population, and the Pigouts, who constitute the remaining 40%. The folks of Leopoldville suffered from a variety of maladies, especially donutitis. In 2012, the prevalence rate for this painful disease was 50/1,000 people. Unfortunately, there was a severe outbreak of donutitis in 2013 with the people developing 125 new cases. Just when the problem was under control (only 50 new cases of […]
January 27, 2020

What was the incidence rate of donutitis in 2014 (per 100) from the scenario below?

What was the incidence rate of donutitis in 2014 (per 100) from the scenario below? Problem: Leopoldville is a village of 500 elves with two major ethnic groups—the Anorexies, who comprise 60% of the population, and the Pigouts, who constitute the remaining 40%. The folks of Leopoldville suffered from a variety of maladies, especially donutitis. In 2012, the prevalence rate for this painful disease was 50/1,000 people. Unfortunately, there was a severe outbreak of donutitis in 2013 with the people developing 125 new cases. Just when the problem was under control (only 50 new cases of donutitis in 2014), the […]
January 27, 2020

What was the prevalence rate of cookienemia in 2016 (per 100) from the scenario below?

What was the prevalence rate of cookienemia in 2016 (per 100) from the scenario below? Problem: Leopoldville is a village of 500 elves with two major ethnic groups—the Anorexies, who comprise 60% of the population, and the Pigouts, who constitute the remaining 40%. The folks of Leopoldville suffered from a variety of maladies, especially donutitis. In 2012, the prevalence rate for this painful disease was 50/1,000 people. Unfortunately, there was a severe outbreak of donutitis in 2013 with the people developing 125 new cases. Just when the problem was under control (only 50 new cases of donutitis in 2014), the […]
January 27, 2020

A 55-year-old male presented with bone pain in his spine and chest in addition to extreme fatigue and anemia.

A 55-year-old male presented with bone pain in his spine and chest in addition to extreme fatigue and anemia. The clinician ordered several tests with the following results: Lab Report Hemoglobin: 9.7 (13.8 – 17.2 g/dL) Calcium: 11.4 (8.5 – 10.2 mg/dL) Creatinine clearance: 35 (97 – 137 mL/min) Total Protein: 8.1 (6.0 – 8.0 g/dL) Albumin: 3.3 (3.5 – 5.5 g/dL) SPE:  monoclonal IgA (1.5 g/dL) Bence-jones proteins present in urine. What is the patient’s likely condition, given the reports and calculated lab value? Describe the significant parameter which led you to this conclusion. How is the SPE specifically used […]
January 27, 2020

Provide some suggestion for treating anaerobic infections by manipuliting the gas content of the environment

Provide some suggestion for treating anaerobic infections by manipuliting the gas content of the environment
Prev page
123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233343536373839404142434445464748495051525354555657585960616263646566676869707172737475767778798081828384858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115116117118119120121122123124125126127128129130131132133134135136137138139140141142143144145146147148149150151152153154155156157158159160161162163164165166167168169170171172173174175176177178179180181182183184185186187188189190191192193194195196197198199200201202203204205206207208209210211212213214215216217218219220221222223224225226227228229230231232233234235236237238239240241242243244245246247248249250251252253254255256257258259260261262263264265266267268269270271272273274275276277278279280281282283284285286287288289290291292293294295296297298299300301302303304305306307308309310311312313314315316317318319320321322323324325326327328329330331332333334335336337338339340341342343344345346347348349350351352353354355356357358359360361362363364365366367368369370371372373374375376377378379380381382383384385386387388389390391392393394395396397398399400401402403404405406407408409410411412413414415416417418419420421422423424425426427428429430431432433434435436437438439440441442443444445446447448449450451452453454455456457458459460461462463464465466467468469470471472473474475476477478479480481482483484485486487488489490491492493494495496497498499500501502503504505506507508509510511512513514515516517518519520521522523524525526527528529530531532533534535536537538539540541542543544545546547548549550551552553554555556557558559560561562563564565566567568569570571572573574575576577578579580581582583584585586587588589590591592593594595596597598599600601602603604605606607608609610611612613614615616617618619620621622623624625626627628629630631632633634635636637638639640641642643644645646647648649650651652653654655656657658659660661662663664665666667668669670671672673674675676677678679680681682683684685686687688689690691692693694695696697698699700701702703704705706707708709710711712713714715716717718719720721722723724725726727728729730731732733
Next page